Saturday, July 21, 2007

Latest ebay score: French Bottle Drying Rack


I've been wanting one for years and they are usually $500 and up. Finally scored for under $200. I biz-argain and straight from France. Yee haw.

I have a few plans for it. When host future big backyard bash in my future-fabulous backyard, I can store a jillion little glasses on it and have everyone self-serve from the outside bar (see Hungarian bath post below). Also have some other plans in mind involving gussying (sp?) the house up for the holidays. Stay tuned.

And send me ideas if you've got any!

6 comments:

angela said...

I recently saw in a magazine, on this woman's deck, she had empty wine bottles on the rack, all different colors, didn't reall matter, BUT she wrapped a strand or two of those small Christmas lights on them, looked gorgeous!!! I'm looking for one myself, but ooo...can't quite spend anything more than $50 or so. Good luck with it!!!

b. said...

i have been looooking everywhere for one too!!! congrats!! take pics of it when you use it.. would love to see it on display!

Anonymous said...

wondering,,,,,what have you used it for? I just got one as well....

Anonymous said...

This one is from France :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150398102273

Kathleen said...

Your wine bottle rack could be used to house ribbons. You could display it in a craft room and it's a good way to stay organized.

Nancy D said...

You could use this rack to house ribbons of all sizes. You can display it in a craft room and it's a great way to stay organized.