Sunday, August 19, 2007

Are you reading this? Well, why the hell not?


So, like, she totally shows us up because she can photoshop stuff into her pictures and can build little web widgets like an animated "Before & After" section on her blog, but instead of hating on her blog (jealous much? um, yeah...), I really love what she's done with the place.

About them: "Ariana & Jeff Falerni, newlyweds and first time homebuyers. Ariana is a web designer and Jeff is a toy designer & illustrator and neither of them knew anything about owning a home or renovating one when they bought the house in May 2007. They still don’t really, but with the help of others they’ve learned a little bit on the way..."

I hate linking off my blog in a post because invariably, 30% of you jump ship and then run around blog land, kicking dust up on my face as you chase after your shiny new penny. But in this case, it's worth it, because her blog is very cheery and I am a sucker for before and after photos (aren't we all?).

So... here's your link, kids: www.becoming-home.com
Run along now. See you tomorrow when you (hopefully) remember to come back for a visit. Oh, and don't forget to check out my update on my 4 day weekend in beautiful San Juan Island, below.

5 comments:

patriciagrayinc.com said...

I ran along and came back.

decorno.blogspot.com said...

Ha! I love it. :)

Although I shouldn't guilt you into doing so.

I love that THE Ms. Patricia Gray reads my blog and is kind enough to put me on her blog roll.

Your work is the kind of white-hot, clean-lined, not-a-slave-to-trends aesthetic that makes my heart melt. Plus it just looks smart. Not sentimental, just strong and direct and lovely.

Yum.

I am so glad you have checked out my blog.

becoming-home said...

Aw, Lainy, you are much too kind. I was sort of down about my lack of progress over the weekend but reading this post got me all inspired and I was just about to start writing when I realized that I brought my ipod cable rather than my camera cable to work with me. DOH!

So no after pics today :( Gotta think of something else good to write about!

Cote de Texas said...

Decorno, you are too funny. I love you! (love Rus too, btw). This last paragraph made me laugh at loud, too funny!!! ok, can I go to that other blog now? I'll read about your trip later, it looks kinda long and I'm dying to see the before and after pics.

Joni

Habitually Chic said...

You're funny! I feel like we were separated at birth after reading some of your posts! Do you have email?