Friday, August 3, 2007

NY cool.

This one, as you my know, if from an old Domino. I still love it. It's exactly what I think about NY apartment living... a mix of high and low, a little jammed up with stuff, graphic, cool and warm. Love it.

I get on a plane to NY tomorrow (I know, I was just in Las Vegas...) for another buying trip. It will probably hot and humid. Yuck. I like NY any time of year but I wish it were fall. I woke up to wet grass and clouds here in Seattle and it just makes me want to break out my tall black boots, jeans, a sweater and scarf and, you know, see little puffs of air coming out of everyone's mouths and watch the steam rise from coffee outside. It's barely August and I am ready for winter.


girl meets glamour said...

I do remember this apartment...and love it still! Thanks for reminding me :)


robyn said...

Great looking place, love the built in shelves that frame the door and the zebra rug, my youngest daughter has that rug in her bedroom. Nice post, thanks!

franki durbin said...

gorg! (starry eyed as she looks out window to reminisce)

ahh...thanks for the moment of reflection and the reminder that fall WILL eventually return. Like you, I really look forward to it.

gorgeous images!