Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cashmere Mafia - new fall show


IMDB bills the show as: "A group of successful female executives who have been friends since college turn to each other for guidance as they juggle their careers with family in New York City."

With the official ABC site announcing on a ticker at the top of the page, "65 Days, 07 Hours, 07 Minutes, 29 Seconds till the Season Premiere..." this shit needs to be better than Sex and the City. That's all I'm sayin'.

Of course it won't, because it will be on ABC, so it's going to be some watered down version of something we've seen before, right?

7 comments:

perfect bound said...

Cashmere Mafia? Just shoot me now.

decorno.blogspot.com said...

Exactly, PB.

What about the SATC movie? You think you will see it? We you a fan?

Iheartfashion said...

Cashmere Mafia? I don't think so...
I never liked SATC either (I know, I know, everyone loved it, but despite Pat Field's best efforts it did nothing for me)

perfect bound said...

Yes, for SATC I will wait in line and scream in delight. I am beyond ready for more Carrie Bradshaw & Co.

Habitually Chic said...

They have been filming this show all over my neighborhood and making a mess but the funny thing is that I have yet to see any of the actresses anywhere. I hope it's good but I'm not holding my breath.

franki durbin said...

who am I kidding. I know I have to watch it. If for no other reason than the accessories. It might even be better with the volume off. LOL

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Hmmm...not so sure about those shoes. They look dangerous:-(