Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sex and the City movie to premiere May 30th


Continuing on my pop-culture theme for today, what is that thing attacking SJP's neck?

Um, the year 2000 calling and it wants its stupid flower-trend pin back. Thanks.

Nevertheless, despite the flower attacking SJP, I am actually very excited about the movie. Very. Right near the end it started to mean something, like when Miranda had to take care of her disoriented mother-in-law. I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Credit to PerfecctBound.blogspot.com. that's the first place I saw that crazy-ass flower...

4 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

Can't wait. I miss this show so much. That flower is ri-donkey kong.

Jackie Von Tobel said...

Forget the flower what's with the freakin shoes? Am I missing something? I just do not understand couture anymore. I must be getting old.
Jackie

girl meets glamour said...

I can't wait to see this movie and all of Carrie's outfits :) Um, her accessories keep growing in scale!

~Kate

Anonymous said...

im really waiting with anticipation, i get excited everytime i see the preview.