Thursday, November 15, 2007

Do you Baggu?



You may have read about these cute reusable totes. They are light as a feather and fold up into a tiny pouch so that you can easily carry an extra bag wherever you go. Made of superstrong rip-stop nylon, they even hold more weight than your average flimsy plastic grocery sack. Treat yourself to the 6-pack (or the 3-pack... Amazon sells both) and maybe even give a few to your friends.

Today I actually got to say "No thanks!" to shop clerk who wanted to offer me a plastic bag because I was carrying my new friend, Baggu.

Al Gore finally got to me, and I am going to try to green up my act.

7 comments:

patricia gray said...

Great Bags!!

mamacita said...

How does it compare to Envirosax, oh Great Bag Buyer?

decorno.blogspot.com said...

Hmm - good question. I don't know anything about envirosac. I just googled it and think I found it (floral tote bag, veryy cute), but I haven't used, so I am not sure...

perfect bound said...

I bought something similar from DWR (under $30 for four) but they look kind of waxy and stiff.

coco+kelley said...

These are the BEST! I have three, carry them around in my purse at all times, and bring them out for groceries, trips to Target... pretty much everywhere. I love them, they hold tons of weight, and I get compliments on them all the time. Oh... and I'm saving the environment :)

Richie Designs said...

omg the mac and cheese at Le Bistro Montage
to die for

Habitually Chic said...

I love these too. I may have to buy some for myself and my friends. What a perfect little extra present to give at the holidays! Thanks!