Monday, December 10, 2007

I called it.



You can even check my Amazon purchasing history if you need proof, but yessir I bought myself a DK travel book (they are the best) on lovely Tunisia a few months ago, and the Grey Lady named Tunisia #3 on their list of 53 places to go in '08. Hot, hot heat, Amazing white beaches, tasty north African sweet/savory cuisine, very few Americans in sight, not yet overdeveloped, amazing desert landscapes and white-washed buildings baking in the sun. What is not to dream about? I am a little troubled because I already have Istanbul, Italy, and Amsterdam on my what's-next list... what's a girl to do?

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Yes, Tunisia has been on my 'go to' list for a while. Hope you make it and post some thoughts for us all!

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Travel Wheelchairs

Keep Posting:)

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Wheelchair Travel

Keep Posting:)