Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Living vicariously through you, dear reader...


I absolutely cannot spend any more money. I feel like I spent the last month hemorrhaging cash. And that's where you come in.

There are some sweet-ass items on Ebay that just need good homes, and I would like you to buy them so that I may live vicariously through your purchases.

The photo above is a necklace that I lost out on a few weeks ago and yet magically another one appeared on Ebay a week ago. I bid. I scored. It arrived today in all its Jax/60s-palm-beach-esque over-the-top costume-y glory.

I am telling you, it's all about really major costume-y Trifari shiz. You should get this necklace and wear big gold cuffs to go with it:



This fab Hermes bracelet:



Flair magazines.So chic.


This Estee Lauder snake compact. I mean - kill me now. I can't even stand to look at this, it is so awesome and over the top... so "you-better-just-stand-there-and-wait-while-I-reapply-my-lipstick-in-my-SNAKE-FREAKING-FAB-COMPACT." God, I am so close to bidding on this. SO. CLOSE.

10 comments:

mamacita said...

I'm bidding on the Flair.

Yay drunken blogging!

Anonymous said...

Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it.....

alis said...

girl, everybody is broke after xmas. don't torture us with these heartbreakingly glam finds :)

Anonymous said...

How did you find that compact? I'm tickled by the thought of you searching on "Estee Lauder" and "snake."

decorno.blogspot.com said...

:) Had I known they even made snake, I certainly would have searched for it!

I actually just searched "Estee compact" and browsed all the results.

Habitually Chic said...

That Hermes bracelet is fabulous!

Britt said...

Kick ass picks!

Me, Myself, & I said...

Great post. Lately I have been putting aside my silver in favor of chunky gold jewlery. I have a collection of Ested Lauder and YSL Lauder compacts (I bought them all new and used every one of them lovingly!) My favorite here is the hermes bracelet...very chic.
Love your blog...just added you to my blog roll. Hope you don't mind.

Happy New Year.

decorno.blogspot.com said...

Hi - thanks!

Can you post a link to your blog here in the comments section? I want to check yours out too.

Have a great new year!

S. said...

Hey. Almost 2 months since an "I want" entry. Well, I want to see more "I want" lists, por favor! Surely there's something tickling your fancy for the springtime that lurks just around the corner...?