Monday, December 24, 2007

Spring is just a few short months away...




And I would like to lose a few lbs so that I don't look as wide as a barn in this, my perfect summer outfit (meaning the boatneck shirt and the cuffed-up jeans... not the white pants or the dull flats). I spent all winter rocking a grey wool beret and looking ridiculously faux-French and I totally plan to carry the theme into spring. Jackie O big-ass glasses and all.



Maybe the striped top has been inspired by the stripe-rific rooms we have seen in the last year...




5 comments:

MABELLE said...

To say that I LOVE your blog, is the hugest understatement of 2007!!! Hello new daily read! Thanks for finding me and for inspiring me with yours ;) (and for your hilarious title- haha! LOVE it!) Happy holidays!

decorno.blogspot.com said...

Oh... back at you! I just found your blog recently and have been pouring over it. LOVE it.

mamacita said...

There should be a medical term for "persistent anxiety about a potential lack of Kate Spade design genius in the future."

Anonymous said...

Something about Kate Spade: Is she alive? Does she move of her own accord? She seems like a construct, a Stepfordian machine rigged for the express purpose of moving Kate Spade merch. Or sort of a Betty Crocker figure, but preppy and "young."

Jamie Meares said...

i meant to tell you about this.

http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtml?id=prod88700231&catId=cat280119

very cute. got it in yellow/white. wear it. often.