Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cuff 'em.




I have always loved big cuffs and they are certainly having their moment in fashion again. You can buy the cuffs shown here at Max & Chloe.

(Incidentally, as much as I think Tory Burch is just biding her time before becoming the next mid-market brand like Dooney & Bourke or Liz Claiborne for the SUV & soccer-game set, she is supposed to be introducing really amazing cuffs with a chinese motif instead of her ubiquitous T logo... they are something else...if anyone spots them, let me know..)

5 comments:

pve design said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Fashion Editor -Carrie Donovan, and she had great grande dame cuffs- they balanced her super spectacles!

Jackie Von Tobel said...

I'm loving cuffs myself at the moment although they always seem to be in my way when I wear them. I posted a selection of my favorites last week.

Me, Myself, & I said...

I've always loved the cuffs. They make such a fabulous fashion statement.

And BTW - I totally agree with you about TB lining up next to D&B....don't forget to add Coach to that list! It's unfortunate but true....In the mean time, I am enjoying my Riva flats while I can.

SGM said...

Have you seen the TB flip flops? I'm not even kidding.

MABELLE said...

Ooh these are gorgeous! Have you seen Kate Spade's jewelry collection? I was sort of disappointed seeing it in her store next to all the amazing KJL pieces (which I wanted way more!)