Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I would never get out of bed...


...all those decor books to read while lounging in bed.

Heaven.

And then these pillow cases.. I think they belong to Carlos Mota of Elle Decor, but can't remember for sure. What a crack up. I like the idea of monogramming things with something other than initials. At our neighborhood elementary school auction we bought a bunch of huge, plush, bright beach towels with our neighborhood name monogrammed on it. They are awesome, preppy, and fun.

7 comments:

Alkemie said...

Wow! I totally know what you mean. A room and bed like that surrounded with design books? total dream.

Turquoise said...

Great pics!

Always enjoy your blog...keeps me laughing!

michelle said...

Dude, that there is a weekend room, wouldn't it be great to have a room like that just for Sat and Sunday mornings...maybe it could come with a maid...or a robot that pours great coffee out of it's mouth, maybe fried eggs out of the top of it's head..but I think the room is great as it is, I am just saying...

S. said...

I remember the top room from a tear-out years ago. But, there was no blue on the walls then. Looks even better now.

Who Sees the Seven... said...

I despise monogrammed anything but, seriously, do you think those pillowcases can be added to wedding registries? Incredible. Thanks for sharing.

JJ said...

@michelle - I love the idea of a robot who pukes coffee and thinks up fried eggs. brilliant. it's totally making me giggle at work.

Anonymous said...

What if the robot starts tearing up all the table skirts it sees? Just sayin'...