Friday, March 21, 2008

Neece's vintage chic.



I recently bought a chair via Craigslist from a cool chick named Neece (read about it HERE.) I was so smitten with her place and her murals that I begged her to send photos so I could share them. Her place gives me vintage envy and makes me want to run out and scoop up pieces from the 60s and 70s immediately.

Neece is a working artist and takes commissions for murals like the lovely ones you see in her kitchen and entry. You can contact here HERE.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS DIY home is more impressive to me than Drew Barrymore spending a jillion dollars hiring a high-profile designer.

my little apartment said...

what a great alternative to wallpaper! i love craigslist for things just like this :)

Kassy said...

I love this home!!! And I agree with anon. and the Drew Barrymore comment.

In(side) the Loop said...

May I move into one of those locker cubbies? Her home is great!

neece said...

Thanks Decorno! It was fun meeting you and having you in my home! You are welcome any time. N

Blair said...

I have been to Neece's home and it is everything you mentioned and more. She has such a great eye for reusing and repurposing and her eye for color is so inspiring to me. Great feature!

Anonymous said...

Hey Domino, get your ass over to Neece's.