Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girly goodness.



So cute, right? And achievable. That table looks like it was adopted from Craigslist and given a new paint job. The lamps you could score on ebay or online. Ditto the bamboo chairs. The mirror is one hot mess. That would require hunting around, but I am sure we could find something similar.




And here's a cute little bar set up from friend of the blog Tia Zoldan... (remember her HERE?). Now I am thirsty.

Both images from this month's Cottage Living.

8 comments:

visualvamp.blogspot.com/ said...

Hi! I have a few more photos from this issue posted...this was a pretty cute issue.

la la Lovely said...

I love the top photo of the table and mirror!!! Super cute and fun!
Trina

Jennifer Ramos said...

AWESOME shot .....the mirror would be the most difficult to find. Well, one that looks very similar to that one i think. That one is GREAT!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

An Aesthete's Lament said...

There is so much going on in that picture! I would ditch the wall-hung plates. Truly an excess.

jamie meares said...

i saw this as well and felt trepidation at the plates hanging on either side. they are just so perfectly balanced its bothersome to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm not minding the plates, since they're white and barely register, but girlfriend has GOT to pick up after herself. Look at all the mess under that table....

birdy said...

I'd ditch the plates too, and edit out about half of what's on that table.

my little apartment said...

ooooh, looooove the hall table and mirror photo! thanks for posting, i am always a little too scared of the name "cottage living"