Monday, May 19, 2008

If you like to cook or want to learn...


you MUST get THIS book.

Lovely. Just one photo & cooking tip per page. It's like a fine culinary text for ADD types.


Oh, and I cannot wait to get THIS one. I love HER RADIO SHOW. Love, love, love. If you're the kind of person who, like me (and JJ) who can kill about an hour on a road trip just talking about our favorite fried foods (fried Snickers? Battered and fried green onions...) then you will love her radio program. You can probably even find it on the internets.

4 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I LOVE the Splendid Table she makes everything sound so yummy.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Martha Stewart would acknowlege--let alone praise--a cookbook she didn't write.

Easy and Elegant Life said...

Thanks, inspiration in the kitchen and perfecting my self-taught and very lazy technique is always welcome!

Ms. Vik said...

Martha wrote the forward to Ina Garten's first book.

I also love The Splendid Table & get the podcast from iTunes. Let us know how you like the book.