Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leah's latest:


Miss Leah of Revival Home & Garden has got new tricks in store now:


"Drum roll, please... MetroSofa has arrived. What is MetroSofa, you ask? A fabulous company that finds and refurbishes vintage furniture frames and, with the help of their upholsterers, transforms them with fabulous contemporary fabrics and finishes.

Last week we received our first shipment from them, what I'm sure will be the first of many, as three of the pieces are already being held for customers. We are currently the exclusive Seattle retailer for MetroSofa, which makes us even happier to have them in the store."


You can read more HERE and get directions to the store, or contact info if you live in, say, Philly, and need her to arrange shipping for you.

9 comments:

beachbungalow8 said...

sheesh. i'm in love with those crazy mix of patterns. divine.

Revival Home & Garden said...

Where would I be without the fabulous Decorno? Thanks for the love. Hope to see you...and lots of other folks who like what they see...sometime soon.

And if possible, the sofa is even more incredible in person. I have been having dreams about it.

Anonymous said...

It's the pillows I'm lovin'. Especially that peacock-feather one.

visual vamp said...

just fabulous!

perchance said...

Mmmmm...drooling over the Louis-ish loveliness sofa.

Jordan Cappella said...

I agree with Megan...I love the patterns. Very nice!

pve design said...

Liberace and Leah would have lots in common.

JJ said...

This is pretty fabulous Leah!

dewy23 said...

just got my furniture back from upholsterer...wish I had seen your post first much more exciting that my fabric picks!