1. I learned that I have an extra bone growing in the back of my ankle. Gross. About 7% of the general population has it. Signs? You feel a distinct pinching pain when you point your toes. I rarely need to point my toes which explains why at 32, this has finally been discovered.
2. The heel and ankle bones in my right foot are fusing together. It's called fibrous coalition. I learned that on this one, it occurs in less than 1% of the population. Why can't my odds be so good when I am entering a raffle? Why this? So lame. Nevertheless, I fear that fixing my foot problem may obligate me to actually abandon my sedentary lifestyle. Fuck.
3. The Drink of the Week is a mojito. I got a little off track with this new program, but then I spied rum in our fridge, which I didn't know we even stocked at Chateau Decorno. And conveniently, I have bunch of mint in pots that are begging to be harvested for my drinking pleasure.
4. My job is kicking my ass.
5. I am worried that blogging is just scrapbooking for computer users. This concerns me. A lot.
6. My landscaper brought the planting plans over. I have a BINDER full of tear sheets of the things I love, which I showed him at my first meeting. I also already have tons of lavender, rosemary, mint, and other specific plants growing and his plan included NONE of them... except daphne, which I told him I love, but pointed out at the first meeting that it's toxic to dogs. I am not pleased to know he's trying to kill Rickey.
7. I am the one woman in America not going to see Sex & the City tonight. It's sold out at any theater I would dare drive to. (Not going to Oak Tree near Aurora, if you know what I mean, Seattlites...)
8. The other day, NPR was playing the Sex & The City theme (the new big band jazzy one) between segments and that made me smile. It's truly a classic TV theme song, huh?
9. I paid off my car today. It's now officially the most expensive thing I own. I feel like a grown up. I am so excited that I now have an extra $250 a month to spend on hookers and coke.
What's the news of your world? Who saw/is seeing SATC?