Saturday, July 19, 2008

Had to have them.




Both from AMAZON.

Very excited about a smaller handbag, since I could fit, say, a baby in at least three of the ones I already have. In fact, I could probably fit an infant in a forth one, as well, if I wasn't so confident thath that the zipper at the opening would scratch the kid. I don't think I am going to test the theory.

And the gold clutch is so disco. It's HUGE for a clutch. I like a big-ass clutch. Big clutches are so impractical. They convey a sort of "Hey honey, can-you-hold-my-coffee-and-my-phone? My-hands-are-busy-holding-onto-this-totally-impractical-but-supremely-important-accessory" fashiony helplessness. It's like the accessory equivalent of a woman walking around in too-high heels. Makes me laugh.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

The top one is the best! Perfect for fall here in the middle of Kansas.

s. said...

Thanks for sharing! You're going to be one sexy bitch this fall...

liz said...

have to have the top one! but there's only a link to the bottom one...help!

Decorno said...

Liz - email me. I can help you.

decorno (at) gmail.com

kristinimartini said...

god you're funny w/ the truth! my husband has been totally holding coffee etc. because of my summer clutch--also a downsize from the baby-holding sacks i've gotten used to.
your new bags are real purty too!

becky from hatch said...

I'm still catching up on your posts, but have you checked out the Botkier clutches that are coming to Target in a few weeks? While they are pleather, they still look pretty cool, esp. the metallic clutches.