Thursday, December 30, 2010

Painting update.

Update: I had my painter come over to give me a quote on a job in another room and he looked at my hallway project and said, "Did you sand the doors?" and I sheepishly said no. And he shrugged and said, "Oh goodie. More work for me eventually."

I love that guy. He just painted that hallway last year and it was like I was pissing all over his baby or something.


Kwana said...

This is me chuckling.

Anonymous said...

That's funny, I've had painters do that. They don't want homeowners to get their own silly ideas. Like a homeowner could paint their own hallway. Ridiculous.

That said, I have use professional painters when I'm
a) too busy
b) the walls are just too messed up and need professional repair
c) it's too big of a job
d) I have money to burn

It sounds like his paint prep made a nice canvas for you to work with.

Penelope Bianchi said...


mary said...

I think he likes working for you!! Happy New Year.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

As long as his work is stellar...

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Fs 609 Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)