Monday, August 8, 2011

Portlandia.

Ah, Portland! My hometown. I was only there for a night to see my beloved Edie. But I was still able to hit my favorite spots, and to get caught up on the latest in Portland, and remind myself of all the goodness I am missing by living in boring Seattle:


Why didn't I think of this?? There are so many strip clubs in Portland, surely it was time someone combined it with other amusements and services, like karaoke. Or childcare.



And I guess this is really happening. It's like sexy-gym-time for cougars. I imagine a class full of Terri Hatcher lookalikes, slithering up and down the poles.

7 comments:

Kwana said...

So much goings on there. Check my cougar-esuque weekend on my blog. Yeah I did it. Hanging head in not enough shame. www.kwana.com

Decorno said...

RomCon! I love that you went there. And those hunky men... did you bring any home for me??

mary said...

Wow--LA is really behind the times. I especially like the child care inspiration. Mary

The Well Read Fish said...

Oh my word - I live in Seattle and find it boring too! But I feel like I'm the only one!

peneleopebianchi said...

I have never been there and have no comment to make about it!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XM3vWJmpfo

need anyone say more?

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

YAY portland! I live here and I'm from Seattle, I was just up there and had some serious home-sick moments.. but I do love some Stripperoke, so it'd be hard to leave portland now..